Felicia and Ryon play Secret of Mana.
This is part 2 of a 2-part play-through of Secret of Mana. Part 1 is Episode 12.
|Secret of Mana|
|Executive producers||Felicia Day
|Music||Jason Charles Miller|
|Production assistant||Annie Liu|
|Stats (as of January 12, 2020)|
|First aired||September 2, 2013|
Felicia, reading: "This is Kippo Village.' And they don't hate you."
Ryon: "Yet. I'm sure I'll fuck up something soon, and they'll banish me too."
Felicia: "These are very low-slung bees. They can't get over."
Ryon: "Low-slung bees? They can't fly over flowers. Low-hung bees. Not what you think it means."
Ryon: "Oh, bee was carrying a chest. I'm gonna shake it like an English nanny."
Ryon: "We're in the animal shelter, and we're killing their excess stock."
Felicia: "No no, it's a nip den. It's a fucking nip den. It's a den of in-nip-titude. Ha!"
Ryon: "Ohh, god that's bad, just stop."
Ryon, opening chest: "Headgear? Headgear? Oh, look at that. That is nice."
Felicia: "No, put that on me! You don't need more things! You. Don't. Need. More. Things."
Ryon: "No, if it were a woman's headgear it would be pink. This is clearly man's headgear."
Ryon, reading: "'So many small earthquakes.' That's the dwarf term for orgasm, 'small earthquake.' They're a very earthy people."
Ryon, reading: "'Show me that sword.' I heard that last night."
Felicia: "Never gets old."
Ryon, reading: "'It'll break in no time'? I did not hear that."
Felicia: "'It's covered in rust'? You heard that."
Felicia, reading: "'I'll try to make an axe with this. Come back in a while'? No, now!"
Ryon: "Oh, maybe try going to some of our beautiful shows or buying from the beautiful dwarf shop. Buy some tchotchkes."
Felicia: "Why am I so much weaker than you? Do I have any other abilities that compensate for my weakness?"
Felicia: "It's not funny. It's not funny at all."
Ryon: "It's hilarious."
Felicia, reading: "'What? Really? I'll go now, right now!!!' What, he's gotta pee? What's going on? Like, turtleheading?"
Felicia, reading: "'Don't get in my way, "Brother!" I AM FELICI!' And I talk in all caps."
Ryon, yelling: "I AM FELICI!"
Felicia: "Oh good, my axe is done."
Ryon: "They gave us one of those vibrating coasters, like at the restaurants. Like, bzzt-bzzt-bzzt. Your axe is ready!"
Felicia: "No, we gotta fucking buy shit for our loser here. The red-headed step—"
Ryon: "Oh, now we get to play fucking dress-up while Bad to the Bone plays, like a shitty Tom Hanks movie from the 80s? Like do some modeling thing, and we'll look at her like this [arms crossed, shaking head no] until she gets to the right outfit on, then we're like that? [shakes head yes]"
Felicia, killing bees: "Bee all you can bee: dead."
Felicia: "Snap, right?"
Felicia: "When [Poopy] levels, she goes [fart noise]"
Ryon: "She squeezes out a level."
Felicia: "What are we supposed to do? This is frustrating."
Ryon: "We've been at it for like two minutes."
Felicia: "Yes, it's frustrating. I'm a modern gamer. It needs to be apparent or I use a cheat code."
- Ryon: "RYON"
- Felicia: "FELICI"
- Other: "POOPY"
Felicia: "50 million thumbs up"
|0:00||"Last week" recap|
|0:29||"Rambling Off-Screen Recap"|
|12:17||"Observation of the Week"|
- This episode saw the birth of the character name "Poopy", a name that sees frequent reuse in later episodes.
- This seems to be the first episode to use "sharelikeascribe" as a frequently repeated portmanteau of share, like, and subscribe. Earlier episodes end with various other attempts to mash the words together.
- Felicia Day and Ryon Day Play Secret of Mana Pt. 2 - Co-Optitude Episode 13 on YouTube
- Secret of Mana on Wikipedia
- Louise Woodward case on Wikipedia - possibly the case "shake it like an English nanny" refers to
- Turtle heading on Urban Dictionary
- George Thorogood and the Destroyers - Bad to the Bone (Official Video) on YouTube
- Tom Hanks on Wikipedia
- Costume-Test Montage on TV Tropes - similar to the scene Ryon describes of Felicia trying on outfits
- Supernatural Charlie's montage on YouTube - Felicia had exactly a scene like this on Supernatural