Felicia and Ryon play Golden Axe II.
|Golden Axe II|
|Executive producers||Felicia Day
|Music||Jason Charles Miller|
|Production assistant||Annie Liu|
|Stats (as of January 12, 2020)|
|First aired||May 27, 2013|
Felicia: "Those guys are made out of Chicken McNuggets."
Ryon: "They're holding big drumsticks."
Ryon: "And what is that at the top of the screen? He is hung like a chimney."
Ryon: "Oh, what did I just get? It just fell on me. It's like you hit him and he shits books."
Ryon: "I've got zero lives left."
Felicia: "Well, if we had played like anybody's business!"
Felicia: "Pink skellies! Pink skellies!"
Ryon: "You're seeing the softer side of the undead."
Felicia: "Breast cancer awareness skellies."
Felicia: "Have you ever burned human bones?"
Felicia: "[…] Which is even more insulting, because if I'm the magician character, why are my boobs out so hard?"
Ryon: "Your boobs be out hard, yo!"
Ryon: "I'm gonna sit back and watch. I'll let you make 70% of my salary. […] Seventy percent of my adventuring salary."
Felicia: "When we split up the loot I get 70% of what you get."
Ryon: "Yeah, you get 70% of what I get. That's more than fair because you might take adventurer maternity leave, and then it's like where are we then, you know?"
Felicia: "You're a single dwarf."
Ryon: "I'm a dwarf rights activist. That's what I am."
Ryon: "12 giant dwarf balls up"
Felicia: "5 barbarian thongs"
|6:19||"Inquiry of the Week"|
|8:10||Cheat code time|
|9:42||Rating and outro|
|10:25||Geek & Sundry Vlogs Channel promo with Nika Harper|
- Felicia Day, Ryon Day and Barbarian Thongs: Co-Optitude Episode 1 - Golden Axe II on YouTube
- Golden Axe II on Wikipedia
- Virtual Boy on Wikipedia
- J. R. R. Tolkien on Wikipedia
- Aragorn on Wikipedia
- Gimli (Middle-earth) on Wikipedia
- Liv Tyler on Wikipedia
- Golden Axe (video game) on Wikipedia - the previous installment
- Keesler Air Force Base on Wikipedia
- Chicken McNuggets on Wikipedia
- Tyrion Lannister on Wikipedia
- "You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels" from Kingpin on YouTube
- Pink ribbon on Wikipedia - breast cancer awareness campaign
- Fifty Shades of Grey on Wikipedia
- Diablo III on Wikipedia
- Gender pay gap on Wikipedia - alluded to with "80% of adventuring salary" joke
- Men's rights movement on Wikipedia - alluded to with "dwarf rights activist" joke